Enhancing the quality of life for individuals, organizations, & the greater community.
Frase Protection works with a wide variety of clients, providing them with tailored security solutions designed to meet their individual needs. Our commitment to excellence is demonstrated through our deep technical knowledge and utilizing a forward-thinking, nimble approach. We have grown for the last 40 years because our reputation in the industry is one of integrity, quality, personal touch and results-driven customer service.
These Core Values Drive Us
- Customer Experience – understanding and exceeding our customer’s most complex and challenging needs
- Serve with Excellence – our focus is to serve our customers and prospects by providing an unparalleled level of service
- Faith – we give glory to God who gave each of us the talents and abilities we possess
- Integrity – we are honest and fair in all that we do, we look out for the best interests of Frase Protection and those we serve
Does the Following Describe You?
- Effective listening and communication skills
- Highly effective at qualifying a prospective client
- Excellent at closing the deal
- Embody our core values
- Unparalleled work ethic
Who We Want
As we continue to grow our customer base and expand our reach, we are seeking an Outside Sales Rep who believes they are a true Sales Hunter. They are self-motivated and consistently exceed all revenue and activity goals. Our ideal Outside Sales Rep maintains a healthy pipeline of new opportunities while maintaining and growing revenue with existing clients. They welcome the challenge of finding companies with machining needs that align with our existing and planned products and services and turning these interactions into deep, lasting relationships and strategic partnerships.
What You'll Do
As an Outside Sales Rep, you will be responsible for uncovering and qualifying new prospects in Memphis and throughout the Mid-South by following and effectively executing the Frase Protection sales process. You will work closely with company team members to develop and present the right solution to meet customer and prospect needs, then successfully close the sale. By embracing Frase Protection’s core values, you will maintain a high level of integrity pertaining to all interactions with co-workers, customers, and strategic partners. As a valued team member, you will contribute to our new product development conversations and planning. You will maintain a high level of personal accountability by keeping your pipeline updated and providing recurrent updates to our management team.
- 2+ years of successful outside B2C sales experience
- High School Diploma
- Strong CRM skills
- Excellent hunting/prospecting skills
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- 3+ years of successful B2C sales experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent
- Deep understanding of construction processes, alarm security and building systems code compliance
- Systems design integration (security alarm, video surveillance, access)
What We Will Include
This role is designed for success. For the right individual, it will be an amazing fit and opportunity. We offer an excellent salary plus an uncapped commission package, retirement benefits, PTO, recurrent training, and a company-provided weekly breakfast.
How To Apply
Please send a copy of your resume and include a brief cover letter or email explaining who you are and why you believe you are the best choice for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tyler PerezProject Coordinator
Please send a copy of your resume and brief cover letter explaining who you are and why you believe you are the best choice for this position.