Summer is finally here! As the weather warms up, pools are preparing to open and crowds are gearing up to head to the beach. National Water Safety Month is the perfect time to ensure you and your family are prepared to spend a fun, safe day by the water. While the best thing you can do to help your family stay safe is to enroll in age-appropriate swim lessons, it is also important to follow these water safety tips whenever you are in, on or around water:
- Always swim with a buddy.
- Establish water safety rules for your family and enforce them without fail.
- If you go boating, wear a life jacket! Most boating fatalities occur from drowning.
- Never leave a young child unattended near water.
What Every Business Owner Should Know About Store Security Cameras
Common Home Security Mistakes
Spring Home Security Checklist
Security System For Retail: 7 things a retail security system can provide you
What All Business Owners Should Know About Commercial Security Systems
How To Catch Santa On Camera
- Wonderful customer service! We switched from ADT last year, our only regret is not switching sooner. I love having access to both my security system and heat/ AC from my iphone, it's a great feature. We really like supporting this wonderful local business.Courtney Downs