Summer is finally here! As the weather warms up, pools are preparing to open and crowds are gearing up to head to the beach. National Water Safety Month is the perfect time to ensure you and your family are prepared to spend a fun, safe day by the water. While the best thing you can do to help your family stay safe is to enroll in age-appropriate swim lessons, it is also important to follow these water safety tips whenever you are in, on or around water:
- Always swim with a buddy.
- Establish water safety rules for your family and enforce them without fail.
- If you go boating, wear a life jacket! Most boating fatalities occur from drowning.
- Never leave a young child unattended near water.
6 Smart Ways to Protect Against Break-Ins
Stay Safe & Secure During Tornado Season in Memphis with Smart Home Security
Choosing the Best Home Security Camera with Frase Protection
Pioneering the Future of Smart Home Security
Biggest Home Security Issues Facing Memphis Homeowners
Choosing the Best Smart Home Security Camera with Frase Protection
- Wonderful customer service! We switched from ADT last year, our only regret is not switching sooner. I love having access to both my security system and heat/ AC from my iphone, it's a great feature. We really like supporting this wonderful local business.Courtney Downs