There have been numerous break-ins in East Memphis and Midtown recently as well as four break-ins in one day in Germantown. Here at Frase, we care about the safety of you and your loved ones, as well as your belongings. It is time to get proactive about your home security! Here are a few tips along with things to think about:
- Make sure you know how to use your system. Please give us a call if you need help!
- Are you arming your motion detectors when you leave?
- Do you need additional security devices in your home?
- Do you have the Frase Alarm App installed on your phone so that you can see who is coming and going? You can also see if your system is armed with this app.
- Do not hide keys in an obvious place. Intruders know to look under your door mat, under planters, etc. Instead, leave your key with a trusted friend or neighbor.
For more information, please call 755-1800 or visit fraseprotection.com.
What Every Business Owner Should Know About Store Security Cameras
Common Home Security Mistakes
Spring Home Security Checklist
Security System For Retail: 7 things a retail security system can provide you
What All Business Owners Should Know About Commercial Security Systems
How To Catch Santa On Camera
- Wonderful customer service! We switched from ADT last year, our only regret is not switching sooner. I love having access to both my security system and heat/ AC from my iphone, it's a great feature. We really like supporting this wonderful local business.Courtney Downs