It’s summertime, folks, and it is HOT!! Summertime means vacation time for a lot of us, which means that we are leaving our homes unattended. Here are some tips for keeping your home safe and secure while you are away:
1. ARM your Frase security system before leaving town and check your system’s status on your Frase Protection app. (if supported by your system)
2. Have a neighbor pick up your newspaper and mail and check on your home daily.
3. Make the house look occupied by using timers for lights and TVs.
4. Do NOT mention your travel plans on social media.
Common Home Security Mistakes
New Virtual Guard Service Featured in Memphis Business Journal
Spring Home Security Checklist
Security System For Retail: 7 things a retail security system can provide you
What All Business Owners Should Know About Commercial Security Systems
How To Catch Santa On Camera
- Wonderful customer service! We switched from ADT last year, our only regret is not switching sooner. I love having access to both my security system and heat/ AC from my iphone, it's a great feature. We really like supporting this wonderful local business.Courtney Downs