How To Catch Santa On Camera
Need to show proof that Santa was at your home on Christmas Eve? If you have a compatible smart security camera from Alarm.com, you can show your kids that jolly Ole St. Nick did stop by!
How to Set Up Alarm.com's Santa Security
- Open your Alarm.com app. Select a live video feed from a compatible Alarm.com security camera in your home.
- Tap the Santa icon in the video feed to get a still image from your security camera.
- Choose a Santa from the menu to add to your snapshot. You'll see full-color images of the real Santa for a daytime snapshot, and black and white options for the night. You can resize and move Santa if you need to.
- Delight your family. When your children wake you up at 5.30 am on Christmas morning, show them your snapshot.
- Share the magic! Share your Santa snapshots with family and friends by email, text, and social media (hashtag: #SantaSecurity).
What if I don't have a compatible security camera?
You better not fret about that either! You can still setup #SantaAlerts to receive a notification when Santa makes his visit to your home.
Here's a step-by-step guide on how to set up those alerts
This company is awesome. I had trouble with an alarm going off constantly after hours (dust in alarm) and they sent someone out immediately to take care of it and get the alarm turned off. A technician came the next day and fixed the errant alarm!!