Security Cameras In Memphis
What to Consider When You’re Considering a Security Camera
Whether it’s your home, your office or a space that needs an extra set of eyes, make sure you’re choosing the right security camera for the job. The addition of security cameras to your property may be one of the most important investments you make to gain peace of mind. With affordable security cameras available for both homes and businesses, it’s possible to have a better sense of security all of the time. Security cameras today offer more connectivity and insight than ever before.
They are also designed to provide you with features to make managing them easy to do, including automation -- you can easily connect with many cameras and link directly to your smartphone, allowing you to open an app, select a camera, and see what’s happening at your property at any time. Even better, today’s cameras are also competitively priced.
Here’s a look at some of the key ways you can use cameras like these and what you can expect from them.
Home Security Cameras
There’s little doubt that home security cameras are the best way you can help security your home and your family when you are not there. The cameras themselves should have 24-hour recording and video storage services whenever possible. This ensures that, if there is something that triggers the alarm to sound, there’s a professional available to react to it instantly.
When choosing security cameras for your home, there are a few things to look for:
- Ensure the plan offers 24/7 recording and video storage.
- Look for an app-centered product as this allows you to log into the app to monitor the camera, turn the camera on and off, and even see a live stream of what’s occurring.
- Consider wireless options. In some cases, wireless home security cameras provide the highest level of monitoring without damaging your property.
It’s always important to have a customized home security system. It should address the windows and doors around your home. Depending on your home’s size and style, you may need to consider numerous cameras to provide ample detection. Indoor cameras are designed to capture what’s happening at windows and doors, as well as can work to help you monitor childcare or your pets when you are not at home.
Outdoor Security Cameras
No matter where you live, there is always a threat to your security due to break-ins. Outdoor security cameras can be an excellent way to deter this. Just their presence can help, but there are also a few key features to look for in these cameras as well.
- Learn about the camera’s field of view. For the areas nearest to the house, the camera field of view should be enough to provide a wide angle to pick up anyone in the area.
- Consider night vision features to provide 24-hour protection.
- Some of the most advanced outdoor security cameras can be accessed from your home. Look for those with bright spotlights and a clear camera.
Your indoor and outdoor security cameras can work well together to provide comprehensive security for your property. It’s always a good idea to look for those that work well with your home’s automation setup, too.
Security Cameras for Your Business
Still not sold? Consider this—by installing a simple, low-cost doorbell camera, you’ll…
- Know who is at the door before you open it. Never open the door and become vulnerable.
- Know when people – including your kids – enter and exit the door.
- Talk to someone on the other side of your door without having to open it.
- Capture video of what is happening outside of your door even when you are miles away.
- Provide access through your smart home automation system.
Simplify the installation process—contact Frase Protection now for more information and complete installation and support. Our team will work with you from day one, customizing a solution that fits any need, no matter what features are important. Contact us now to learn more.
Doorbell Security Cameras
Doorbell security cameras are an incredible benefit to most people today. This camera takes the place of your doorbell, allowing you to learn what is happening outside your door at any time.
Many offer 24-hour motion sensors that turn on the camera anytime someone approaches. They allow you to answer the door without actually opening it, providing you with ample security and property awareness. When comparing options, look for the following features:
- Two-way talk allows you to speak to someone who rings the bell or those who approach the door. It’s all done through the app on your smartphone.
- Look at the doorbell camera app rating on the App Store and Google Play and choose the doorbell camera that has the highest rated app.
- Some of the most advanced doorbell security cameras offer built-in night vision and HD quality cameras.
- Choose those that link with your smart home automation to make it easy for you to answer your door just about anywhere.
Reliability is important with these cameras as not all providers offer the same level of protection. It’s important to have it hardwired in or professionally installed when possible to minimize these risks.
Frase Protection designs home and business security camera systems that meet your needs. We keep pricing simple while providing you with exceptional access to the latest systems and solutions. Contact us to learn more about how you can begin protecting your property.