Smart Home Security
Control From Anywhere
Safety and security are top-of-mind for many homeowners—but creating a system that easily manages your home security can seem nearly impossible. Frase Protection helps homeowners get the security they need, with simple solutions that help keep their property and their families safe.
Customized YOUR Smart Home Security
When it comes to smart home security, you’re in charge of what to include and how to customize to fit your home and your lifestyle.
Smart security systems can include a variety of features including:
- Security cameras indoors and out
- Doorbell cameras and two-way communication
- Motion-sensors and sensors for doors and windows
- Alarms and a connection to police and emergency services
- Real-time notifications for doorbells, motion, smoke and more
- Fire, flood, and smoke alarms
- Keyless door locking/unlocking
Even non-security features like thermostats and outdoor sprinklers can be added to select smart home security systems. Contact Frase to learn more.
Home Doorbell Cameras
How Do They Work?
Doorbell cameras come with a number of unique benefits. Not only can you see who’s coming or going, but you can decide how and if to take action. Imagine not having to answer the door when you’re home alone—instead, you can simply chat through the doorbell camera using a smartphone app. Tell them to leave the package or come back another time, without ever having to get off the couch.
So how does it work?
- Doorbell cameras connect to your home’s WiFi. This gives them easy access to an internet connection to send you messages. This allows the system to connect to your app. It alerts you of anyone who rings the doorbell.
- Motion sensors are available in some models. The camera can turn on as soon as someone activates the motion sensor, such as stepping up to the door. They don’t even have to touch the doorbell, in these instances.
- Two-way voice communication is also available through some models. When someone rings the doorbell, you can talk to them and instruct them on what to do, and they can talk back.
When you install a home doorbell camera like this, you gain the knowledge of who is at your door at any time no matter where you are or what you are doing. Some systems even link into your home automation for added security and support.
Doorbell Cameras for Businesses
Doorbell cameras for businesses are similar and, like home models, they can provide a number of critical benefits. You can use them for any type of door where access may be limited, or any area where you want to monitor who is entering or exiting. Some common workplace use cases?
- Use video doorbells at your company’s backdoor, minimizing security risks. You can determine if someone has clearance to open the door and enter through that area.
- Speed up package deliveries. Some of the most advanced security cameras for business doorbells also have access solutions. Someone rings the doorbell. You recognize the person, perhaps a package delivery driver. You buzz them in. You or your managers never have to leave what you are doing to manage this process.
- Monitor who is entering or leaving your business on a routine basis. For example, the motion sensors on some models will activate the system to begin recording the activity outside of the camera. When this happens, you can go back through the information to determine who is there.
These cameras typically improve overall efficiency and provide convenience instantly while providing a better way to manage door access—it’s a win/win.
Why Doorbell Security Cameras Are So Effective?
Still not sold? Consider this—by installing a simple, low-cost doorbell camera, you’ll…
- Know who is at the door before you open it. Never open the door and become vulnerable.
- Know when people – including your kids – enter and exit the door.
- Talk to someone on the other side of your door without having to open it.
- Capture video of what is happening outside of your door even when you are miles away.
- Provide access through your smart home automation system.
Simplify the installation process—contact Frase Protection now for more information and complete installation and support. Our team will work with you from day one, customizing a solution that fits any need, no matter what features are important. Contact us now to learn more.
App-centric Control—Manage Your Home Security Anywhere
Once the components of your system are in place, the next step is controlling them. With a smart system, you manage all components through our award-winning app on your smartphone. This allows you to control your system from anywhere—think arming, disarming and even checking in on your home via indoor and outdoor cameras, all from your mobile device or computer.
Depending on the smart system you choose, you may even be able to unlock doors with the push of a button. It’s quick, simple keyless entry, perfect for giving someone access to your home when you need to—or, even, if you lose your keys.
With these systems installed, the possibilities—and the convenience—are endless.
Peek in at who’s ringing the doorbell, whether you’re home or not.
Let the dog walker in, on-demand.
Adjust your thermostat when you leave work for the day.
Keep tabs on your home wherever you are, ensuring you, your property and your family are safe.
Customization Makes Smart Home Security Work
Each home needs a unique system to match the size and risks of your home. Frase Protection works with each customer to customize a home security solution that combines connectivity, voice assistance, and 24-hour monitoring. Get in touch to learn how we can help make your home smarter—and your family safer.