Smart Phone Control
With Frase Remote Management, you can access your system from anywhere.
Frase Protection offers the most advanced, wireless security system available for your home. The Frase Security package not only comes with an attractive price tag, but with a list of key features you won’t find anywhere else.
- Arm and disarm your system
- Control lights and thermostats
- See video of what’s going on
- Unlock doors
These features allow your Memphis home security system to enhance your comfort level prior to your arrival at your home, like adjusting the thermostat after being away for a week or more so the house is warm when you get there. It also allows you to give the home the feel of occupancy even when you’re away by controlling lights to be on at different times. This gives the appearance that someone is home and deters thieves. The remote management feature of being able to unlock doors has many potential uses. Not only can you unlock the door for yourself if there is an unintentional lockout, but even a parent at work can unlock the door if the lockout victim is a child or, an unexpected guest needs access to your home (and has permission). This feature is useful in that it enhances Memphis home security by negating the need to leave a key outside in a hidden location. Some burglars check typical hiding spots to find and use the extra key themselves. Memphis home security is useful, and remote management adds another level of comfort to your control of your home system. Not only does the system stay monitored and alerts are immediately given attention, but you as the homeowner have control over the system even from your office or another location. A night on the town or a day trip to the zoo or the mall does not need to be stressful anymore. Instead, you and the family can relax and have fun, even if someone accidentally forgot to lock the door. You can lock the door, turn off lights and turn down the heater all at the same time before hopping out to enjoy a trek through the zoo, staring at the animals, or a visit to the shoe store. The remote management feature can be used from more than your cell phone. Indeed, apps are available for almost any mobile device, including tablets and laptops. This means your Memphis home security can be controlled by other family members if necessary. In order to manage the levels of control for each person, different user access codes can be created.
See What’s Happening
- Live Video – View activity when a door opens or if a motion sensor is triggered in your home.
- Image Alerts – Set rules to receive pictures of activity that matters most to you.
- HD Cameras – Access crystal clear video streams, day or night, indoors or out.
- Interactive Services – Know what’s happening at your home when you’re at work, across town, or around the world.
- Customize Your System – Create individual user access codes, set-up email, text, or image alerts to see who is
- coming or going, and more.
- Know Now – Receive alerts when alarms are triggered, doors open, the power goes out or when any other event that’s important to you occurs.
- Remote Control – Arm or disarm your system, control lights, locks and thermostats no matter where you are.
- Full Suite of Mobile Apps – Free, easy to use apps for nearly any mobile device.
Automate Your Environment
- Smart Energy Management – Set energy saving schedules based on the exact activity patterns in your home every day of the week.
- Lights and Thermostat Control – Set schedules to regulate lights, locks and thermostats to match your lifestyle and activity.
- Intelligent Automation – Enjoy light schedules that adjust automatically with seasons and time changes.
- Keyless Entry – Lock and unlock doors through the free mobile app and leave your keys behind.
It’s All Connected
By integrating energy management and home automation with the security platform, data becomes a valuable asset allowing for informed decisions to better manage your home. Leveraging the door, window and motion sensors helps optimize and automate energy usage better than any stand alone device.
- Automate lights and thermostats to adjust to your schedule
- Learned activity patterns from your home will better optimize your energy use
- Take control of your energy usage with easy to use mobile apps
- Always on, at a glance awareness of your home’s critical systems
- Text and email alerts let you know instantly when your thermostat settings change
- Automate your lights to turn off when the alarm is set or the door is opened
Energy Management features:
Smart SchedulesTM Smart Schedules Activity Patterns allow you to adjust and optimize your thermostat settings based on actual activity patterns throughout your home as captured by your home’s door, window and motion sensors. Power Outage Notifications Power outage notifications send real-time mobile alerts when a power outage occurs and also uses community intelligence to alert you to the percentage of nearby customers who have lost power as well. Severe Weather Alerts Severe Weather Alerts notify you of approaching tornadoes and other potentially dangerous weather events in the immediate area. Extreme Temps Extreme Temps automatically adjusts thermostats when extremely hot or cold weather is forecasted in order to reduce energy costs and lessen the chance of widespread power outages. Demand Response Programs Demand Response Programs, where available, allow you to take part in rebate programs from local utilities by allowing slight adjustments to your thermostats on extremely hot days to help prevent potential blackouts. Learning From Experience One of the key benefits of using energy management and home automation services from Alarm.com is the integration with your security system and sensor data. The connection between your energy management tools and your Frase security system allows you to automatically adjust your lights and thermostats in addition to scheduling your lights to turn on or off based on alarm, arming, geo-location, or sensor activity triggers. The data captured through door, window and motion sensors provides the intelligence and learning needed to enhance this all in one service application. Intelligently Connected Fully integrated through the Alarm.com service platform creating a tightly integrated system for your home. While home security is primarily focused on deterring criminals and allowing you to feel safe both while at home and away, there are some aspects that can help with that and increase comfort at the same time.