Enhancing the quality of life for individuals, organizations, & the greater community.
Frase Protection works with a wide variety of clients, providing them with tailored security solutions designed to meet their individual needs. Our commitment to excellence is demonstrated through our deep technical knowledge and utilizing a forward-thinking, nimble approach. We have grown for the last 45 years because our reputation in the industry is one of integrity, quality, personal touch and results-driven customer service. Our sales team, office staff, and field technicians work closely together to provide industry-leading security to all our clients.
We exist to enhance the quality of life for individuals, organizations, & the greater community first by providing our team with a F.U.N. place to work and then by delivering smart security services with care to our customers.
These Core Values Drive Us
- Customer Experience – understanding and exceeding our customer’s most complex and challenging needs
- Serve with Excellence – our focus is to serve our customers and prospects by providing an unparalleled level of service
- Faith – we give glory to God who gave each of us the talents and abilities we possess
- Integrity – we are honest and fair in all that we do, we look out for the best interests of Frase Protection and those we serve
Does the Following Describe You?
- Effective listening and communication skills
- Inspire and motivate sales team members to exceed goals
- High level figure it out mentality
- Ability to collaborate with sales and operations team members
- Relational perspective when it comes to internal and external experiences
- Unparalleled work ethic
Who We Want
Frase Protection is seeking an experienced and dynamic Sales Manager to lead our residential and commercial security systems sales team. The ideal candidate will possess a unique blend of ingenuity, intuition, strong relational skills, and a proven track record in sales management. While prior experience in the security system industry is not mandatory, a background in sales combined with a natural aptitude for coaching and leadership is essential. The Sales Manager will play a pivotal role in driving our sales team’s success by fostering a culture of accountability, mentorship, and continuous improvement.
What You'll Do
As a Sales Manager, your role includes a range of responsibilities. You will provide strategic leadership to the sales team, fostering a collaborative environment that encourages innovation and surpassing of goals. Your strategic insight will shine as you develop and execute sales strategies in alignment with company objectives, while ensuring team buy-in and adherence to established processes. Your commitment to accountability will be evident in setting performance expectations, addressing challenges through intentional coaching experiences, and maintaining process adherence. Training and development will be key, as you design comprehensive programs and provide ongoing coaching in sales techniques and product knowledge. Building strong relationships will be at the core of your role, whether representing the company in negotiations, cultivating strategic partnerships, or fostering internal collaboration. Your communication skills will shine through generating reports for senior management, effectively using the CRM software, and collaborating with cross-functional teams to develop tailored solutions. Ultimately, your role is about driving revenue growth, optimizing processes, and cultivating a high-performing sales team that embodies Frase Protection’s values and achieves exceptional results.
- 5+ years of successful outside B2B sales experience
- 3+ Years of successful sales team management experience
- High School Dipoloma
- Strong CRM skills
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Proven sales management experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Resourceful problem solver
- Deep understanding of construction processes, alarm security and building systems code compliance
- Systems design integration (security alarm, video surveillance, access)
What We Will Include
We designed the role for success. For the right individual it will be an amazing fit and opportunity. We offer an excellent salary plus a performance-based bonus package, retirement, benefits, PTO, recurrent training, and a company provided weekly breakfast.
How To Apply
Please send a copy of your resume and include a brief cover letter or email explaining who you are and why you believe you are the best choice for this position to email@example.com.