Replacing the battery in a 2GIG wireless motion detector is a simple process that can be done with a Phillips head screwdriver. In this article, we'll guide you through the process of replacing the battery and keeping your 2GIG wireless motion detector functioning smoothly.
- Gather Your Tools To replace the battery in your 2GIG wireless motion detector, you'll need a Phillips head screwdriver.
- Unscrew the Bottom of the Motion Detector Locate the screw on the bottom of the motion detector and remove it with your Phillips head screwdriver. Be careful not to lose the screw.
- Open the Motion Detector Once the screw has been removed, you can open the motion detector from the bottom.
- Replace the Battery You'll see the battery in the back of the motion detector. The battery used in the 2GIG wireless motion detector is a CR 123. Remove the old battery by prying it up and replacing it with a new one, making sure the negative end of the battery goes to the spring.
- Re-attach the Cover of the Motion Detector Clip the top part of the motion detector's cover in place first, then close it and re-attach the screw.
That's it! You've successfully replaced the battery in your 2GIG wireless motion detector. If you encounter any issues or have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out to the manufacturer for support.